Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is one of the first pages I did for my horror book. I found out that George Romero was going to be at Monster Mania in Jersey and it was such a great opportunity for me I couldn't pass it up.






Tom Savini's page was one of the more difficult ones for me to do. As creative as he is, I wanted something to really do him justice. I certainly hope I achieved it.




This is the start of the Nightmare on Elm Street spread. It expanded from it's original 4 pages spread to now about 8 pages with several more to go.







My Millennium page was a turning point for me. Mr. Henriksen had such kind words about it that he really helped me believe in what I was doing.





It was so much fun to do the Monster Squad page. One of my favorite movies growing up was also one of my favorite pages to do.















No comments: