Friday, July 13, 2007

Random Wrestlers Part 2

Heidenreich was from New Orleans so I decided to use a Mardi Gras theme on his page. The masks are cut from foam and the other set of masks are just drink sticks with feathers glued on to them.





The Dusty Rhodes page is designed off of the t-shirt he's wearing in some of the pictures I used.






Sandman's page was fun to do. It's not often you get to scrapbook with barbed wire



For Al Snow's page, I reproduced the large snowman head that he has airbrushed on his motorcycle.











A few years ago I got a bunch of foreign money from my grandfather and wasn't sure what I should do with it. JBL being into stocks and such was the perfect chance to allow me to use this.

Even simple things like a childs Burger King crown can make great page accents. This is one of my earlier pages.


No comments: