Friday, July 13, 2007

My biggest spread to date...Randy Orton...

This spread took me forever. The hardest thing was to come up with a theme.

His character is "The Legend Killer" but that didn't lend itself to well to the pictures I wanted to use.

Then my friend was throwing out an old movie book and I saw the "Now Showing" marquee and fell in love with it.

My decision was made then and there. Randy Orton got a movie theme. It worked perfectly because I had a lot of things I wanted to write about the road trips my friends and I took to meet him.

So I decided to do "And the Winner Is..." envelopes like the Oscar's and put the pages of journaling in there. The ones that I've finished journaling are sealed with wax with an "O" for Orton (I picked it up on clearance at Michaels, I was so excited).





















No comments: