Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It pays to be a packrat

I finally decided I can't stand the site of my overstuffed closet anymore, so towards the end of last week I started to clean it out. Well in my closet I found an old photo album that my Noni had put together. It was from 1973 and it contained the newspaper article that ran when my parents got engaged, one of their wedding invitations and a bunch of pictures from my Mother's shower, the wedding and the reception.

The articles were getting yellow and tattered and you could see it was just a matter of time before everything in the book was lost. As my parents don't have a wedding album per say, I thought this would be perfect to scrapbook for them.

Well, needless to say, I still haven't finished cleaning the closet out, but I am almost done with their book. I figure by this weekend I should have it done.

I also found some pictures I took when Joan and I went up to Montreal to celebrate French Fry's 30th birthday party. We had so much fun. I keep trying to scrap them but I'm having a hard time because I get a little sad that such close friends are so far away.

No comments: