Friday, July 13, 2007

Here are some of my wrestling pages


Tommy Dreamer's page is the first Hardcore page I did. I really love how it came out. I made the kendo sticks from modified toothpicks. The trash can is a cut up can from a WWE playset and then I cut up an ECW necklace I got as a free gift from WWE. I loved the ribbin used for under Dreamers name. I wish I could remember where I got it but that was just the last remaining scrap of it.




The Balls Mahoney page is actually the 3rd version of his page. I used the same things I did in the Dreamer page as well as making the trashcan lid myself from tinfoil.






The page for Christopher Daniels was really fun to do because it let me work with angel images. I've torn my house apart and I'll be darned if I can't find the picture he & I took together. It's really quite sad because I actually looked really cute in the picture! That's my luck.









Eddie Guerrero's page was one of the hardest I did. The page was done after his passing, and it is my own small tribute to him. My way of honoring him for all the entertainment he gave to his fans over the years.

This Edge and Christian Page was designed to link the each man's individual spreads. I reversed the color schemes used with each guy to give it a bit of character.

No comments: